Starting from this year, there will be both oral and poster presentation sessions. Oral presentations will be decided after the review of all abstracts by the abstract committee.
1- Multiple Myeloma and other Plasma Cell Neoplasms
2- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
3- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
4- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
5- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (other than CML)
6- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
7- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
8- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
9- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
•Abstracts should be written in English, and text (except of title, authors, and affiliation) should be no more than 500 words.
•Entries should consist of Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
•Please do not use tables or figures.
• E-posters must be send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
• E-posters must be in LANDSCAPE format, max 2 slides per poster.
• Please note that there will not be hard copy poster presentation this year.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• Abstracts sent via E-mail and fax will not be accepted.
• Deadline for sending abstracts is 23 August 2019.
• Papers that do not comply with abstract submission requirements will not be evaluated.
• Please indicate the most appropriate topic by selecting from the categories provided on the system.
• All correspondence will be made with the author who submitted the abstract.
• Acceptance letters will be sent till the 6 September 2019 to the corresponding author's e-mail address.
• All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book.
• The presenting author is required to register by the 13 September 2019. The abstracts will not be published on the conference book if the author is not registered even though their papers are accepted.